Re: [linux-lvm] LVM2 snapshots on SUSE

Max Beerli wrote:
I'd like to try SUSE 9.1 this weekend and noticed that it supports LVM2 during and after installation. Does anyone here have any experience using LVM2 and SUSE 9.1 together? Any opinions, hints or other helpful advice? I'm mainly asking because I found this in the mailing list

I have not tried SuSE's stock kernel, because the first thing that I do when I install Linux distribution is to build kernel from kernel.org

But I assume it is going to work just fine.

archives https://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-lvm/2004-June/msg00019.html

I don't know if SUSE might be limited in some way also. TIA all!!

MSN Premium with Virus Guard and Firewall* from McAfee® Security : 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines