Re: [linux-lvm] (no subject)

Jerry Hardwick wrote:

I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO UNSUBSCRIBE TO THIS WITHOUT SUCCESS. I DO NOT HAVE MY PASSWORD, SO I HAVE REQUESTED IT TWICE, SAYS IT WILL EMAIL ME BACK, BUT NEVER DOES. WHAT ELSE CAN I DO OR IS THERE SOMEONE I CAN CALL. THANKS, JERRY

DUDE - HAVE THEY GOT YOU TOO? THERES NO ESCAPE. THE ONLY SAFE THING TO DO IS DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND *NEVER* SEND ANY EMAILS AGAIN - EVER!! TRUST ME - THIS WILL WORK - IT WORKED FOR ME!!!!! GO FOR IT!! - DAVID.