Re: [linux-lvm] Multipath without round-robin?

Chris Croswhite wrote:

path0 in group0, path1 in group1 etc. When path0 fails you use path1. Are you using multipath-tools or settiing up the table by hand. For mp-tools there is a failover setting. You still cannot so explciit failover but that is in the works.

mp-tools?

Sorry I got lazy. I wrote multipath-tools once above then just made up my own abbreviation. Now I have written a lot more than had I just written it out :) You can get the tools here btw http://christophe.varoqui.free.fr/