[linux-lvm] volume group to another machine when system crashed

Hi,
bonjour,

I made a volume group with a SCSI tower of IBM  disk of 36 Go.

One disk is out and we are trying to restore the data.

AND the system disk crashed too.

Thus i can't do these commands to export my volume group:

http://tldp.org/HOWTO/LVM-HOWTO/recipemovevgtonewsys.html

# vgchange -an volumeGroup
# vgexport volumeGroup
If I get the Datas.
Is it possible without these commands to
create (or restore) my volume group to another system ?

thank you.

I am sorry for my english.... :-[

--

Stéphane DANEL