From: linux-lvm-bounces redhat com [mailto:linux-lvm-bounces redhat com]
On Behalf Of Mimmus
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 16:58
To: linux-lvm redhat com
Subject: [linux-lvm] Resize VG

Hi,
this is my setup:
- server HP Proliant DL740 with Red Hat AS 3 (kernel 2.4.21-9ELsmp) with
all updates installed
- two Host Bus Adapter FC2214 with qla2x00 driver from HP (v.6.06.50)
- a SAN with an HP EVA3000 disk-array
- LVM

Does LVM support extending LUN size?
I extended size of an existing LUN from my disk-array manager but
vgdisplay shows me always the original size (with no free physical
extents). No change if I reboot, I need to destroy and re-create volume
group.

Have I some other chance?

Thanks
Domenico Viggiani