Re?: [linux-lvm] Re: Re

Le 03.03.2004 18:12, Ken Fuchs a écrit?:
Patrick Caulfield <pcaulfie redhat com> wrote:

It looks like the initrd is too full to hold the LVM metadata
backups. That's one of the problems with adding stuff to initrds - it
takes up space that might be needed for other things!

If the initrd is too full, just make it bigger. ;)

A good reason to make the initrd with plenty of empty space to begin
with is so its easy to add additional code without running out of
space.

Sincerely,

Ken Fuchs <kfuchs winternet com>

To increase the size of the initrd built by lvmcreate_initrd, I have to edit this script. While I'm editing the script, it is easier to add my modules in it ;-)

--
Cheers
			- Jean-Luc