Re: [linux-lvm] LVM2-Snapshot

>The last udm was 2.6.4-rc2-udm1, I'm working on a 2.6.4 version now.
>                       ^^^
>
>- Joe

Ahh I see, I couldn't get hold of the rc2 simply wasn't available for download.  well my last mail may be of some use?  gave you what I am seeing error wise with the current udm

Anyway snapshot don't error any more the lvcreate -s commands just hang

Daz
Darren Miller
Senior Systems Support Engineer
Microsoft Certified Professional
SCO Advanced Certified Engineer
Infomation Systems Department (Core Server Support)
Philips Semiconductors,Milbrook Industrial Estate,Southampton,SO15 0DJ,England
Direct Dial In: +44 (0) 2380 312681