Re: [linux-lvm] root on lvm

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 09:47:52PM +0100, Garcia Pascal wrote:
Hello,
I experienced also difficulties with / and lvm2.
configuration: MANDRAKE 10.0, kernel 2.6.3, lilo 22.5.8, reiserfs 3.6.11 ?
lvm 2.00.08

The message I have got is something like lilo does not handle device
type 0x1f00

Can not ensure that it is the exact message and type.

I understood that the version of lilo I use can not handle lvm2 and
reiserfs partition for / during boot ! And especially can not get boot
image in /boot.

Shame :(

could you please give me some more useful details so this gets actually
fixed?

L.

--
Luca Berra -- bluca comedia it