[linux-lvm] LVMCHANGE????

Title: LVMCHANGE????

Dear Sir,
      I am new to your LVM. I am unable to find out what exactly your "lvmchange" command will do (internally, to be more precise). Every documentation on the web is not so informative as my need.

      I will be thankful to u if u can mail me telling about the internal working of lvmchange(e.g it reads ... file / verifies by comparing ... with ... etc).

Thanking you!
yours sincerely,
Abhik Das,
Digital GlobalSoft Ltd.