[linux-lvm] How do I pvresize?

We started running out of space on our backup server, so I bought a
couple of new 250Gb disks, added them to the 16 bay FC RAID array
and expanded the RAID, followed by the slice.

I then went to expand the PV, and got a "Command not implemented yet."
message.

This is a problem. This is a *BIG* problem.

What are my options, short of destroying the volume and starting
from scratch?