Re: [linux-lvm] Somewhat offtopic: Strange umount problem ....

Am Freitag, 26. März 2004 17:44 schrieb David Johnston:
> > > Rainer,
> > > nfsd will do this.  Make sure all of your NFS servers are stopped
> > > before you try to umount your filesystems.
> > >
> > > Does that help?
> >
> > Thanks for the hint, but nfsd has already been stopped
> > Here is a list of all processes still running in single user
>
> Rainer,
> could it be your multipath daemon?  In single-user mode, I would expect
> multipathd and the migration_CPUx daemons to shut down.

No, this is allright since multipath and software Mirror are sitting "below"
the filesystem and have to be active at least as long as the filesystem is
active..

@Klaus
nfsd does not run any longer. If you want to take a look, the processes still
running are here:

http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke/tmp/processes.txt

Nothing suspicious to me....

Thanks