[linux-lvm] Re: raid 1 on a single disk

ashwin chaugule ashwin.chaugule at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 10:41:08 UTC 2004

yes i know its silly ... im doing what im told to do :p

ok so, i also do know, its performance is going to suck !
but i was under the impression that RAID 1 works on more that one disks only.

so you mean to say that, the linux RAID / md tools support raid 1 on
multiple partitiions of the same disk ?

Regards,
Ashwin