[linux-lvm] Software RAID 5 Resizing and LVM

Adam K-F adam at slackguy.net
Wed Nov 17 23:01:35 UTC 2004

Thanks Jon,

What I was trying to achieve was a a single, really big raid drive that
I could _easily_ expand later on down the track.  It only needs to have
the single filesystem on it (i'm going to use reiserfs) which has to be
resizable (using resize_reiserfs).

So yeah, I ended figuring out what i actally needed to do in the end,
after playing with LVM, which incidently was a bit of fun :)  I've found
an application for it for my other file server. As they say, all's well
that ends well :)

Adam