Re: [linux-lvm] Unable to format certain volumes with lvm2 & reiserfs

On Wednesday 01 September 2004 09:10 pm, Stephen Boulet wrote:

> I created some striped LVM2 volumes and I'm unable to format all but the
> first one.
Nevermind. Recreating the volume groups after doing vgremove did the trick.
Maybe since I first formatted with reiser4?

--

Stephen

If your desktop gets out of control easily,
you probably have too much stuff on it that
doesn't need to be there.
         Donna Smallin, "Unclutter Your Home"