[linux-lvm] Resend: API for retrieving linux lvm information

Hi:

I have ask about this before, however, i didn't any response.

I would appreciate very much if anyone can answer my question.

1) Is there any api library for retrieve linux lvm configuration? I.e.
querying for all the vg(s), pv(s), lv(s) on the system?

2) If yes, what license is the library release under?

Thanks,

Stanley