Re: [linux-lvm] massive LV corruption

On Sat, Sep 11, 2004 at 04:08:30AM -0700, Tracy R Reed spake thusly:
> after I made the change which probably caused the damage in case they are
> of use to someone. They can be found here:
>
> http://ultraviolet.org/tmp

I just added system.conf.4.old so you can see the lvm config from before I
executed the lvextend commands.

--
Tracy Reed                     The attachment is a digital signature.
http://copilotconsulting.com   More info: http://copilotconsulting.com/sig