[linux-lvm] stripe pair

Hi,

I have 4 disks that I would like to put into a single volume group, then use it to create one big logical volume. I would like the lv to use striping. Ideally I would like to stripe across /dev/hda and /dev/hdc, and /dev/hdb and /dev/hdd, cause each pair then would be on different IDE buses. Is there a way to ensure such a striping pattern? Thanks in advance.

Arshavir