Re: [linux-lvm] massive LV corruption

On Sat, Sep 11, 2004 at 04:08:30AM -0700, Tracy R Reed spake thusly:
> I am running Fedora Core 1 with stock RedHat kernel 2.4.22-1.2188.nptl. I
> filled my /usr/local to 100% and decided I needed some more space so I ran
> the lvextend and resize_reiserfs commands like I have done many times

Nobody has an opinion to offer? I've been a big fan of LVM for ages but
this incident has really shaken my confidence in it. It is my
understanding that all of the software I am using should be pretty solid
by now. I am hesitatnt to allow LVM operations on production systems
anymore if this sort of thing can happen without explanation. :( I would
like to think I did something wrong but I've used lvextend and
resize_reiserfs a number of times before on other machines without
incident.

--
Tracy Reed                     The attachment is a digital signature.
http://copilotconsulting.com   More info: http://copilotconsulting.com/sig