Re: [linux-lvm] Re-sizing a PV

Ben Beuchler wrote:
I found in the archives a reference to using this series of commands
to grow a PV to fill a disk that has grown (in this case, a hardware
RAID volume that has had disks added to it):

Current CVS has a pvresize command for this -- it's worked successfully for me on a live system, although I understand there are still potential issues with it not keeping the PV label and VG metadata in sync.

Zak.