[linux-lvm] Need to keep running fsck on LVM

Once a week or so I am getting an issue with my volume where I can no longer
write to it  and I get "read only filesystem" errors.  I need to unmount it
and run an fsck.ext3 on it and it will fix errors and then will be fine for
awhile.  I assume that there is a drive that is dying in the array.  Is there
any way or telling which drive this might be?

Gumby