Re: [linux-lvm] Newbie of LVM

U should confirm this before going ahead,

I believe that's what LVM is good for, or else why use it in the first place?

{
Logical volume management is traditionally associated with large installations containing many disks but it is equally suited to small systems with a single disk or maybe two.
}   <- this is from Why would I want it?

and this will take U home -> Benefits of Logical Volume Management on a Small System

HTH
--
Anil Kumar Shrama