Re: [linux-lvm] vg not intact after other disks are exchanged

  Thomas Krichel writes

> It is strange that the scan does not find the /dev/hdd volume,
> but the display manually finds the same data. If anyone wants
> to have a look I would be happy to have them access the machine.

  Actually, I found that using lvm.conf, I can tell it to
  scan for the disk, and then the disk is found, and the
  vg1 is created. This closes my problem. But it is still
  bad that pvscan can't find the disk after other disks
  have been exchanged. Maybe this is a bios problem.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                             mailto:krichel openlib org
                                        http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                    RePEc:per:1965-06-05:thomas_krichel