[linux-lvm] hardware snapshots: uuid issue

gilles.massen at restena.lu gilles.massen at restena.lu
Fri Jan 7 15:55:17 UTC 2005

Hi,

Unfortunately I do not get to the filesystem level. There is XFS on them
all right, but it's LVM2 that is not handling the uuid change as
expected...so there is no LV to mount.

Gilles

--
RESTENA - DNS-LU
6, rue Coudenhove-Kalergi

I use XFS when I am going to use snapshots.

It has a mount option to ignore the UUID conflict.

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 17:14:34 +0100, gilles.massen at restena.lu