Re: [linux-lvm] she-bang doesn't work - bad interpreter: Permission denied

On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 04:58:40AM -0800, Patrick Bartkus wrote:
> Jason,
> [Very embarrassed sheepish grin]
> Well, as a matter of fact, it was...
> Thanks! That fixed everything.
I've always thought that the error message generated in that
situation wasn't very helpful. I've hit that a lot with things
stored in /tmp, whomever sees it always goes off on a wild goose
chase checking why perl or sh isn't working.

-Jason Martin
--
This message is PGP/MIME signed.