[linux-lvm] converting ext3 / to LVM

Are there any tips on converting an existing ext3 / to LVM? I found something that talks about ext2 using LVM1 but I'm not sure if that applies to my system (RHEL ES v3).

--
matthew zeier - "But if you only have love for your own race, Then you only
leave space to discriminate, And to discriminate only generates hate." - BEP