[linux-lvm] lvm,lvm2

Hello everybody

I am a student of engineering  and just recently completed my training on linux.
I have been given a project on "comparison between lvm and lvm2".

Can anyone suggest me some sites or any PDFs on this topic?
I want it urgently within the next 4 hrs.
I want your help.

Ranjan

Too much spam in your inbox? Yahoo! Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE!
http://in.mail.yahoo.com