Re: [linux-lvm] lvm,lvm2

On Sun, 2005-07-17 14:54:32 +0100, ranjan mishra <koolranju yahoo co in> wrote:
> I am a student of engineering  and just recently completed my training on linux.
> I have been given a project on "comparison between lvm and lvm2".
>
> Can anyone suggest me some sites or any PDFs on this topic?
> I want it urgently within the next 4 hrs.

So you want us to do your homework, right?

No way.

There's the source code you'd read and compare (implementation and
feature wise), as well as a bulkload of documentation about LVM1 and
LVM2 and the differences. Just use Google, then look at sources.

MfG, JBG

--
Jan-Benedict Glaw       jbglaw lug-owl de    . +49-172-7608481             _ O _
"Eine Freie Meinung in  einem Freien Kopf    | Gegen Zensur | Gegen Krieg  _ _ O