[linux-lvm] Linux LVM snmp MIB.

Eyup.

My company is looking at doing per logical volume I/O statistics gathering via SNMP for our hosting platform, and was wondering if there was any pre-defined MIB for this purpose?

I've found https://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-lvm/2001-November/msg00140.html which references http://people.debian.org/~wakkerma/iana/oid.html#asgn-debian.project , but that doesn't detail how the sub-tree is laid out. Has anyone defined an "official" MIB for this, or are people just using ad-hoc structures for this?

Cheers.
--
ceri storey dsvr co uk (Ceri Storey)
Systems Administrator