[linux-lvm] Re: PV segments corrupted in vg1 : LVM corrupted

Jeff Ewing jeffiewing at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 02:02:03 UTC 2005

Solved. Thankyou to Aj, Alasdair (and Redhat).

vgcfgrestore -M1 vg1
vgconvert -M2 vg1
reboot

1. I do not know how I missed this, it is clearly in the FAQ
2. This only appeared after reconfiguring logical volumes, several
weeks/reboots after "converting" to lvm2 (clearly not complete converion,
was using lvm2inird but must have been reading the lvm1 formats.