[linux-lvm] sar-type statistics for LVM2 volumes?

I need to get some usage stats about my LVM2 volumes, and unfortunately the Fedora kernel doesn't seem to know how to do that. I see that there used to be a utility called "lvmsar", is there something similar around these days? Or is there another way I can see how much traffic each LVM2 volume gets?

Hugh

--
Hugh Caley | Unix Systems Administrator | CIS
AFFYMETRIX, INC. | 6550 Vallejo St. Ste 100 | Emeryville, CA 94608