[linux-lvm] new process dead after create multiple snapshot volumes

Bear Wolf sportbear at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 08:42:13 UTC 2005

Dear Lars

I tried but not work,
the process is still hang when I trying to copy some data in source
volume or do sync command after create the 4rd snapshot volume.

should I patch the 8 and 9 of dm module?
ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/dm/patches/2.6-unstable/2.6.12-rc2/2.6.12-rc2-udm1/

I saw that some discuss in previous mail-list

SportBear