Re: [linux-lvm] Shrinking what part of a PV a VG uses, Is it possible?

On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 02:16:08PM +0200, Sverre Rabbelier wrote:
> My first choice would be to partition a part of the VG as
> Windows-readable, but I didn't think that's possible (if it is, please
> tell me!).
You might want to look at 'explore2fs'.

http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/explore2fs.htm

It claims to support LVM, and will give windows sort of access to the
data - it can't treat it as a normal drive, but you get an explorer type
front end to it