[linux-lvm] Concise LVM Summary

Jonathan E Brassow jbrassow at redhat.com
Tue Apr 11 15:00:46 UTC 2006

You can pretty much print things how you want by specifying the right
things on the command line.  'lvs' and friends will default to printing
out certain columns, but you can change that.

prompt> lvs --noheadings # print things out without the headings
prompt> lvs --noheadings -o lv_name  #print just the lv names
prompt> lvs --noheadings -o lv_name, uuid  #print the lv names and
their uuid
etc

for a more complete list, see the various man pages

  brassow