Re: [linux-lvm] dmeventd_mirror problem and some questions.

There are some kernel patches that you need. Either way, the DSO shouldn't be crashing, so I'll look into that.

Kernel patches are located at http://www.brassow.com/mirroring. Last updated on April 3rd... I'll be updating those either today or tomorrow as well.

 brassow