[linux-lvm] How to mount a volume group that was not exported

Hi,

We had Red Hat Enterprise 3 AS and we tried to upgrade to Red Hat Enterprise 4 AS, but it did not work, so we decide to do a fresh install. The previous OS had one Volume Group (home) with two
PVs:

home /dev/sda1 /dev/sdb1

We forgot to do a vgexport and now vgscan or vgchange can't find the old Volume Group. Is there
a way to mount it? It was LVM1.

Thanks,

Welison.