[linux-lvm] different drive speeds in the same volume group

Hi

As I couldn't search the archives as a whole, I mailing my rather thumb question to the mailing list:

May there be any problem using disks of different drive speed (10k and 15k) in the same volume group (i.e. using the different speeded disks for the same logical volume)?

Thanks a lot.

Greg

Mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen
Gregor Reich