[linux-lvm] LVM2 on hardware RAID

paddy paddy at panici.net
Mon Aug 14 23:46:15 UTC 2006

ok, turns out I have 2.01.04-5 on that box.  I looked at packages.debian.org
and I agree that's what it says, and the developer info says it migrated in
june ...

ok ... how's this for daft ...

# apt-get update
# dselect select

perhaps if I 'dselect update' ?

(better yet, I'd better get used to aptitude, which is a shame 'cos I like
dselect)

mystery solved.

Thanks!

(I'll go take a look at the code now, see if it's as simple as I thought :-)

Regards,
Paddy
--
Perl 6 will give you the big knob. -- Larry Wall