[linux-lvm] LVM problem - how to recover?

Richard Kampmann Richard.Kampmann at freenet.de
Sun Dec 3 13:26:24 UTC 2006

Hi everybody,

I'm a bit disappointed, because there was really no feedback to my mail.

The situation is a real problem for me - is there anything missing? Or is
there no way to recover (can't believe that ...)?
Wrong way or place to ask? Then please tell me where to go ...

I tried to find a solution myself (also with help of Google ...), but it did
not help me.

Bye

Richard Kampmann