[linux-lvm] LVM2 and OCFS2

Hi Everyboy !

 I read that LVM2 is not cluster aware (specially with OCFS2) from different post on internet forum... If it's true, could someone could confirm this information and point me where i can find this affirmation in documentention ?

 I do some test with OCFS2 on LVM2 and it's seems to run correctly , so i have some interrogation about this fact !

 If it's true that LVM2 are not cluster aware, doess anybody know how could i run ocfs on technology who are offer similair fonctionnality ?

 Thanks in advance !

Michael