RE: [linux-lvm] Mirror between different SAN fabrics

[...]
> At that stage the md stuff is only ever accessed on a single
> node, and there's no problem.

I will use GFS Filesystem with all cluster nodes up and running at the
same time, sharing their disks.
So my problem with the lvm2 mirroring feature still exists. Think I have
to use the expensive and not easy configurable Continuous Access
Solution to mirror directly on SAN fabric level...

Mathias

Sicherheitshinweis:
Dieses E-Mail von PostFinance ist signiert. Weitere Informationen finden Sie unter:
https://www.postfinance.ch/e-signature.
Geben Sie Ihre Sicherheitselemente niemals Dritten bekannt.