Re: [linux-lvm] Commercial support (attention lvm2 gurus)

On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 08:56:57AM +0200, henka cityweb co za wrote:
Hello,

We've tried obtaining commercial support from redhat, and we're willing to
pay for it, but redhat is amazingly slow to respond - and we're desperate.

i am really sorry, but reading the mail you posted last week it looks
like raidreconf did not work out right.
at the end of the raidreconf process your vg should have been visible.
it was not.

Regards,
L.

--