[linux-lvm] Booting into LVM - RESOLVED

Roger Lucas roger at planbit.co.uk
Sat Feb 18 14:17:20 UTC 2006

Thought I'd post my solution.  Well, it isn't mine at all really.  Thanks go
to Miguel Cabeca and Jeffrey Layton for it.

http://poochiereds.net/svn/lvm2/lvm2create_initrd

The above link is to an "initrd" creation script that worked perfectly on my
Debian box.  This resolves the whole "no devfs" problem.

Thanks also to the people on the LVM mailing list for their very quick help
which directed me to the above solution.