Re: [linux-lvm] Serious LVM Problem

I would suggest trying 'gpart' for recovery:

	http://home.pages.de/~michab/gpart/

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 08:48:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: TNJazzGrass <tnjazzgrass yahoo com>
Subject: [linux-lvm] Serious LVM Problem
To: linux-lvm redhat com

Hi all,

This is my first post here and I'm fairly
inexperienced with Linux, so please be gentle!

Can anyone provide me some troubleshooting assistance
so I can determine what to do next?  I'm not afraid of
the command line, but I'm not all that skilled on it
either (so I'd need instructions that are fairly
straightforward).