[linux-lvm] How to restore a PV ??

Hi all,
i've made a mistake on deleting the MBR of a disk who was included in a Volume Group of three disks.
Now, when i do a pvdisplay command, i have this result:

 pvdisplay
  2 PV(s) found for VG principal: expected 3
  Logical volume (Database) contains an incomplete mapping table.
  PV segment VG free_count mismatch: 0 != 3576
  PV segment VG extent_count mismatch: 7152 != 10728
  Internal error: PV segments corrupted in principal.

And a vgdisplay show me this following:
vgdisplay
  2 PV(s) found for VG principal: expected 3
  2 PV(s) found for VG principal: expected 3
  Volume group "principal" not found

I'm sure that the data on the hard disk are not erased. But i want to restore this third disk, that it is part of the "principal" Volume Group. (I have a fourth disk with the same physical caracteristics).
So, how can i do to succeed in this?

Best regards.
--
-- Jérôme
Si l'on peut trouver moins que rien, c'est que rien vaut déjà quelque chose.