Re: [linux-lvm] lvm on CentOS with raid1 and grub

Hello!

On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 09:34:46AM -0600, Lamont R. Peterson wrote:
> I read somewhere that the plan was to support LVM with GRUB2 when it
> releases

Correct.  Jeroen Dekkers was (successfully) working on RAID and LVM
support for GRUB as a Google Summer of Code 2006 project.

> I can't seem to find the reference at the moment.

I can help:
<http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2006-08/msg00024.html> and
<http://grub.enbug.org/LVMandRAID>.

It's not installed in the main trunk so far, but will be.

Regards,
 Thomas