Re: [linux-lvm] Wrecked Logical Volume with vgreduce --removemissing

That is great news!! It is like I always say about Open Source tools, for every problem I've ever had, I've found the solution--it just takes time.

Peter

Tom+Dale wrote:

<snip>
That did it! We were able to copy our data off the volume and recover the whole system. I hope this helps someone else down the road.

-Tom-