Re: [linux-lvm] LVM on RAID

  I couldn't imagine using LVM on a server without it being on RAID.
Although I've only been using LVM for less than a year, I've installed
it ontop of hard and software RAID-1 on several different servers
including on Xen virtual machines and it has all been fine.

 Just make sure that you don't expect LVM to keep your data if you lose
a drive and are not doing RAID underneath.  ;-)