Re: [linux-lvm] LVM on RAID

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006, Roger Lucas said:
> and boot directly into an LVM root partition with initrd.

I do exactly the same thing, with multiple RAID-5 arrays and an LVM
image striped over all of them at once. It works fine.

(I use initramfs for booting instead of initrd: my current boot
setup is at <http://linux-raid.osdl.org/index.php/RAID_Boot>.)

--
`In typical emacs fashion, it is both absurdly ornate and
 still not really what one wanted.' --- jdev