[linux-lvm] Re: Help, lv status inactive Original and inactive Snapshot

I try to use lvchange -ay to reactive the lv, but it shows error!

shell> lvchange -ay /dev/diskvg/lvsnapshot
 /dev/diskvg/lvsnapshot: read failed after 0 of 4096 at 0: Input/output error
 Can't change snapshot logical volume "lvsnapshot"

shell> lvchange -ay /dev/diskvg/rootlv
 /dev/diskvg/lvsnapshot: read failed after 0 of 4096 at 0: Input/output error