Re: [linux-lvm] clvmd cman and co by a noob@clustering

Right, i forgot this list, as my problem was about lvm2/clvm, but i'll try, tx.
Tx for the links, even if i knew them.
I found a part of my problem, in my default /etc/hosts, there was a line which i don't know the use (i'm sur its about ipv6) : "::1 localhost" i finally tryed to remove it, and it remove my error, well, a new one appears ofc... ;)
Tx for he reply.
sry for the useless thread... =)
cheers